View Single Post
Old 11-10-2018, 02:13 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Poppyhome View Post
Paul stated - "Alright, we’ve gotten the bugs worked out of the PIC, FPGA 19 version of Snowmass is wooing us with its sweetness and openness and, well, I won’t wax too much here.
Suffice it to say this is the single biggest upgrade to DirectStream in the 5 year history of the product."

This FREE upgrade is expected to be released on Monday.

Ron
Hi Ron,
I took advantage of the great promo Ivan has on the PS Direct Stream with Bridge II so ordered it last night. Can’t wait to have it my system and listen to it.
I notice you also have the DS and Oppo 205, and the MC preamp/surround processor. Can you share how you connect these to optimize for music (2 / multi channels through the Oppo, or streaming) and for movies?
Thanks.
Amps: Mc611s; Bryston 9BST Speakers: B&W 802D3, HTM1D3, B&W SCMs, 2x REL Carbon Special + Analysis Plus REL SpeakOn cable; Pre-Amp: C2700; Processor: Marantz 8805A Sources: Aurender N20; PSA Directstream DAC; JVC RS2000; Stewart Screen Cabaret with StudioTek 130 G4; Oppo UDP-205; Power & Cables: Taralabs bi-wire; WW XLR Silver Eclipse 8; WW Silver Starlight 7 Coax; Denali 6000T, Shunyata Alpha, Delta and Venom.