Thread: Go You Reds!
View Single Post
Old 01-12-2021, 02:54 AM

Thumbs up Let's Hope for the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by akitared View Post
It’s not the Klopp or LFC way to bring in a player with baggage. It’s fundamentally against the ethos and philosophy of the club.

Suarez truly was a mercurial talent for us, the intention was to have him play with Torres prior to Torres having his head turned. Love the mad bastard that Suarez is, a winner at all costs, alas, the way he engineered his move has left a sour taste in many fans mouths.

I personally believe Vestergaard can grow into a world class player under Klopp and alongside VVD, agree 100% we need Fab back in his DM role asap.
I hope and pray that Klopp keeps the club as traditional as it should be. I have no reason to believe that he won't but, after all, LFC is still owned by FSG -- the people who allowed their baseball team to drink in the clubhouse during a bad season -- so their morals are highly questionable.

As for Luis, what can I say? He crushed my heart like it was a Italian defender's ear. He earned the nickname "The Vampire," but he is still one of the most inventive forwards I ever saw. I mean, he was so damned good that, if he got into the open field, you felt like you you were witnessing genius...and perhaps that "sour taste" you mentioned was ear wax.

I hope we get a talented young player like JV back there. Under the tutelage of Klopp and VVD, who knows how good a big fast young defender could become...and the faster we get Fab back patrolling the midfield, the faster we'll start to resemble our fantastic EPL championship season.

GYR!

OUR VINTAGE MAC: MAC4100, MAC4200 | AMPS: MC452, MC300 | MAC PRE/PROS: MX151, MX130, MX121 | B&W SPEAKERS: (2) N802s, (2) N805s, (1) HTM3S | NEWER EQUIPMENT: Oppo 203 & 105D, Sony X800M2, Denon CDR-W1500 | VIDEO DISPLAY: 65" LG OLED | IMPORTANT NOTE: Zero High-speed internet connections