View Single Post
Old 04-18-2018, 09:34 PM

Hi Masterlu.
What on earth is wrong with people? Let me explain. I went to Axpona this past week and people where all over that hotel enjoying that speaker and this speaker, the Gryphon speakers and Magico speakers. I must admit, I love Canton and know what they can do. So my only purpose for going was to hear the Canton Reference they had at the show. Only they sounded horrible!

So I go in, and its just me and the guy in the room. So I asked him, are you part of the USA distribution team? He says yes. I ask him why does Canton have a hard time in the USA? He said he doesn't know but they do very well in Europe. I asked so why did Canton pick Esoteric to show with? He said I don't know, I don't work for Canton....it was Esoteric who decided to show with Canton. I said oh. I then went on to ask, why does it sound so horrible? He got angry at that point so I left the room.

But MasterLu! The sound was horrible and no one enjoyed the sound. That's why it was so empty.

Why Cant we ever see Canton in the same light as Magico and Gryphon and the other high end speakers? I know what Canton can do if properly set up.

Last edited by slippers-on; 04-18-2018 at 09:37 PM.