View Single Post
Old 02-06-2011, 09:46 PM

Thanks for the suggestion about running from the amp to the woofers, and on up with the jumper. I've got another fish in the pan, too. Jeff was very helpful in taking me through the installation process for the Oyaide R1 outlets. His customer service is outstanding.

So the bottom line is, I am burning in a new Oyaide R1 outlet (I bought two, with those fancy carbon plates over heavy aluminum base plates). But I kind of have my hands full right now burning in both the jumpers and the first of two R1s. I won't be able to hear anything like an improvement for maybe 100 hours. Some report changes up to 500 hours on the R1s. Wow, that's a long burn-in time frame.

But once I get the R1 burned in I will play with the Oyaide jumpers. For now I'm just killing two birds with one stone and burning in both the first of two new R1s and the jumpers together at the same time.

P.S. I'm not sure how I ended up on this thread. I had intended to place my initial post with photos on the the Cables Galore thread. (I think I searched Oyaide, and ended up here. My bad.)

Last edited by MisterBritt; 02-06-2011 at 09:56 PM.