View Single Post
Old 09-26-2014, 12:49 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Car commander View Post
After having a chat with Ivan, I recently purchased the Soulution 720 preamp and 710 amplifier. I have wanted to try it for sometime but there was no where close to listen to it. So, based on advice and all the reviews I did. First I replaced the ML326s with the 720 preamp still using the Dart amp. Ivan said the ML was a weak link. Wow I never imagined a preamp could make so much difference. It was like a curtain was lifted. More detail sharper focus etc. Then I installed the 710. Big difference. Iron grip base. Bigger sound stage. Instaments I had not heard before. Lack of any coloration at all. Great detail. Of course retail is more than double. It should sound better. The preamp retails for 5 times what the ML does, but there is no comparison. I have bought stuff only to be disappointed and then sell it. Not this stuff. I don't think I could go back to any coloration. It says in the manual to get help moving the amp. You won't be tempted to move it yourself. It weighes 80 kilos. Soulution says their Gear is an all out assault I believe them. I know this gear can be updated but I doubt I ever will.
Congratulations!! Happy listening.