View Single Post
Old 04-20-2019, 02:13 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toolbox View Post
Thank you for responding to my post.

Yes, the two wires at the top of the image goes to the amplifier, that I am sure of because its labelled.

The six wires on the left connect to the three speakers. Two of which are mid-range drivers and the third is for a tweeter. I'm afraid I don't have a signal generator unless that's a fancy name I've not heard of before.

I'm happy to hear what you think on how I can test them without breaking them.
Are the mid range drivers the same? If so you could look for symmetry in the circuit. The odd man out is the tweeter. In this case it looks like the pair of wires going to the 1 ohm resistor would be for the tweeter.

Then is getting the phase (+/- correct) - you can do this by listening. I would get the mid range figured out first.
Also, you have large and small spade connectors - are the drivers (speakers) labelled? I assume they have matching male ends, so then the phase is already worked out as well.
Should actually be pretty straightforward. Start with very low volumes.
I have access to a signal generator if you want to send over the unit. May take few days to have some time. But simple enough.

Also, a picture of the bottom of the board would be helpful. Your pictures are huge - try resizing before posting.
Main - Roon on Synology/Sonos Port/SoTM Neo endpoints; Chord Qutest, Bryston BP-17 cubed with phono option; EAT C-sharp with Ortofon Bronze MM, Bryston cubed Amplifier; Revel F126Be on custom Atocha stands; interconnects by WireWorld, furniture by Atocha Design 'Phones Audeze LCD-3, Bryston BHA-1; Office: Sonos/Roon; OPPO HA-1, Naim NAP100 and PSB Mini-C. Media Room:, Samsung QLED QN90 series, Sonos, OPPO 205, ATI N-core driving KEF LS-50's with REL subs; furniture by Glassisimo; Kids - U-turn for vinyl, Sonos Play5; Summer Shack - Sonos, vintage Pioneer, Dynaudio Special 40's.

Last edited by clpetersen; 04-20-2019 at 02:36 PM.