Thread: ChronosonicXVX
View Single Post
Old 10-30-2019, 05:57 PM

Thank you all. I will always remember I purchased my xvx on my cell at one of the self checkout scanners at Walmart. And I remembered to pay and leave with all my groceries! It happened so fast my head is still swimming. But I had thought things over very very carefully beforehand. I am smitten with this speaker. I simply don't feel that 9" more height will make any difference. My dealer thinks they will sound fantastic. He thinks my amps will easily drive them. I agree wholeheartedly. The color unless I change my mind will be piano black with black trim. One of my concerns was overloading my room with bass but then I remembered that I can use the front bass port. Folks, this will be my final speaker. My "Last Hurrah". I am a Mac aficionado. I will never change from Mac. Mac has made this possible because ultimately, I am and have always been a speaker aficionado. I have always believed that excellent quality cords, cables, and digital front end plus a truly great speaker gives the most bang for the buck. My cables and cords second to none as are my power conditioners. It's a "drop in". Albeit a big drop in.

Yes. It's done! I have every reason to believe I will in a few months be a proud owner of an xvx. The dealer will have to come out and professionally measure and there are many details to be ironed out and a contract must be signed, but we have agreed in principle. This is my third Wilson. My dealer and I are very acquainted and comfortable with each other. I would not even remotely consider something like this on a first purchase. I truly believe I have extensive experience with Wilsons.

Have you looked at the xvx on the Wilson website? I have never seen a new Wilson with this much new technology. I view the price as very reasonable for this reason. Every driver is new. The lifespan of the xvx should be 10 years.

Last edited by Charles; 10-30-2019 at 06:15 PM.