Thread: Shunyata Denali
View Single Post
Old 05-31-2016, 04:30 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by GrantS View Post
Hi Everyone,

My sincere apologies for the late reply. Between medical and audio-related travel, time has very scarce of late. We have installed our products for trial in a number of Electro-phyisiolgy labs since our initial success. The results have been remarkable. I will be positing the new information soon.

Yes, the Hydra Denali model's contain the new Filter technology Caelin designed for the medical industry. The measured isolation between outlets is quite extreme. I have included an attached measurement. There are 4 source/line-level outlets and 2 high-current outlets that incorporate technology originally designed into the Typhon. The form factor of the Towers along with the integrated base and detachable stainless-steel feet allow for ideal placement flexibility. The 6-outlet shelf mount Hydra Denali ($3995) is essentially the same internally as the 6-oulet Tower ($4995), but there is a difference in performance favoring the model 6000T (Tower)

The 2-outlet Hydra Denali 2000T ($2995) (pictured)is essentially a Typhon, but with outlets. You could consider it an extreme version of the 2-outlet Cyclops. Big price difference, but the performance is there. All units will be in Black faceplates initially. We felt they looked much better that way.

I will have some of these units on display in Newport, so if you are going, feel free to drop in. We will be in a number of rooms, including Vivid/Luxman and Stillpoins/Bob Hodas/Exemplar behind registration in the large Theater. Also, our dealer Shelley's will be running our system.

Best regards,
Grant
What is the difference between the Shunyata filter and comercially available filters from companies like Shurter, which seem to have similar attenuation properties at MUCH lower cost:

schurter.com/en/Components/EMC-Products/Single-Phase-Block-Filters/FSS

Last edited by jdandy; 05-31-2016 at 08:14 PM. Reason: active link to non-sponsor seller against forum rules.