View Single Post
Old 01-24-2014, 10:26 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jdandy View Post
Doug.......Absolutely. I'm glad you bumped the thread. I am still using Rollerblock Jr's under my preamps and sources in the living room system and in the studio system. I remember reading Howard's (hkval) comments as to how they improved his system and that's what sparked my interest. When I put my first three sets of Rollerblock Jr's under my preamp, and source components in the living room system I was instantly startled with the improved focus of instruments and the greater clarity and texture to every instrument's tone. The same was true with voices. It was as though I had cleaned my window. Quite impressive. That is exactly why the Rollerblock Jr's are still in place on both of my sound systems.
Guys, thanks for bumping this thread, and thanks Ted for the original review, I missed this before. I'm just completing my upgrade to Shunyata Ztron power snakes and have been reading about and debating Rollerblocks for some time as a next step. I've used a Symposium Segue ISO platform and Svelte Shelf under turntables with very good results but have yet to move to component isolation beyond the rack, this discussion will help. The variety of isolation products can be bewildering and it's good to hear what AA'ers whose opinions I respect are using successfully.
D'Agostino Momentum S250 MxV & HD pre; Linn Klimax Organik DSM, SonicTransporter, EtherRegen; Acoustic Signature Typhoon Neo, Koetsu RSP, Boulder 1108; Sf Il Cremonese; Shunyata Everest, Altaira, Sigma & Alpha v2

Last edited by Antonmb; 01-24-2014 at 10:29 AM.