View Single Post
Old 03-14-2020, 08:14 AM
Living La Vida Vinyl

Quote:
Originally Posted by thesaint519 View Post
Yes my friend,

It’s been some time, hasn’t it? Life turned me upside down and shook the change out of my pockets. Divorced now and living on Maui. Now that I’m enjoying some measure of normalcy, I can get back to my passions. Hoping to ship my system out here within the next few months, but have been entertaining upgrading my Sasha #1’s to the DAWs. Thank you for the insight, pls friend. I hear the DAWs are pretty amazing. Have you heard them?
It's good to learn you are back on your feet. I bet Maui is a lifestyle change! Not sure there a Wilson dealer in Hawaii? Sadly, I have not heard the Sasha DAW yet and only know what I read which is largely quite favorable - mid and tweeter from the WAMM. Wilson would not put Dave's name on a speaker unless it was top-notch in its class. Wilson has a trade-up program that is pretty generous. I went from Sasha 1 to Alexia 1 - a substantial step up, and then to Alexia 2, a real improvement over the 1. Now focusing on front-end electronics - don't think I'll ever give up the M1.2s. Hope to see your around more frequently.