View Single Post
Old 03-12-2020, 10:11 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by theLoner View Post
First I'd like to thank you all who are actively sharing and discussing valuable experiences and wisdoms. I have learned alot especially from this thread.

I have been testing various groundings using Triton's CGS/SGS posts (eg, DAC, amp, clock, network devices(switch hub, router)). What I found during these experiments is ... as more and more components and devices are connected to CGS posts, it is true noise flooer is lowered and stage is widen with more resolutions. But, at the same time, I found that the sound lost dynamic and became flat. I mean...it feels like losing high and bass. or it sounds like all the sounds converge to the middle. (sorry for my poor English.. it is not my mother language)

Is there anyone experience the same thing?

* I used OCC copper and silver wires
* Connections
- Components' RCA terminals (analog and digital) to CGS
- Network devices' chassis to CGS
- Network devices' dc plugs to CGS (like ifi groundhog)
* Multiple connection wires are connected one CGS post
(Around 10~12 wires are connected to 4 CGS posts)
* I use CGS posts of Triton v3 and Alpha a12
(I wanted to separate power distributors between audio components and digital devices)

Thank you.
Could it be the cables you are using for ground? Shunyata offers the Venom, Delta, Alpha and Sigma grounding cables so I would believe they make a difference at every echelon. Also, Synergistic Research also offers different grade of grounding cables for better performance.