View Single Post
Old 04-29-2019, 11:46 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1KW View Post
Can the silenzo be set up as a Roon server with streaming capabilities instead running jriver? I have been looking at a Roon nucleus plus however it can not burn cd’s the way the silenzo can. The Roon nucleus plus however can stream to other end point systems such as Sonos and at the same time output via usb to a dac in your main listening room. If the silenzo can be set up to do what the Roon nucleus does it may be the perfect server for me.
I'm also running Roon Server on my Silenzio (Gen 3) instead of JRiver. Works great and feeds my K-03X as a USB DAC. Couldn't be happier with my digital front end. And add the great support from Emile and why go anywhere else??
Supporting System: McIntosh MX122 A/V Center; MC205 Amplifier; Bryston 14bSST2 Amplifier; PS Audio P10 Power Reconditioner; Revel Salon 2 Mains; Revel Voice 2 CC; JL Audio f113v2 (2); JL Audio CR-1 Crossover; Focal IC1002 Surrounds