View Single Post
Old 09-11-2011, 11:26 PM
Chief Toneologist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mikeyc View Post
Hey guys, newbie here, how do I post a pic of my system here? I tried adding a link to the pic in Picasa but it doesn't show up?
Strange, I saw the link and this photo in my email alert, but not on the post. Here's what I saw.

It's a very nice system, I love the speakers, appreciate the sound treatment in the back ... and don't even get me started about that super-serious looking, means business, turntable plinth.

I am not sure what the post count has to be in order to post photos, but with a system like that, you should seriously consider becoming an Audio Aficionado member so you can post freely, send and receive messages, buy/sell, etc. There's no other dedicated Shindo forum on the web and it might be the best audio $ you spent ... about the price of a quality LP.

Give it some consideration. I am not a paying member on any other forum - but AA is definitely worth it because of Ivan.

Whatever you decide to do, I am thrilled to see another Shindo Aficionado in this forum. I still have my Montille and Auriges and they got a lot of playing time in the living room today .

Alberto