View Single Post
Old 12-31-2011, 05:36 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JJinID
Glad to hear your impressions Don! I've heard similar feedback about the KWA100 - one of it's strengths is being nicely detailed, in particular at lower volume levels and not just up loud. Also so much of what we end up hearing in our system is about synergy, especially when mixing different manufacturer's equipment. I will be testing that out on the preamp side with the LS100 in my system in a month or two hooked up to my MC501s.

As far as cables go, I'm sure that if you reached out to a the right person here at AA, or if they are paying attention to this thread, they would be willing to hook you up with a good deal!
Synergy, something I truly believe in. That being said I think the only pre that would not add any coloration would be a passive preamplifier. I do look forward to your LS100 impressions, that is unless I get my hands one first
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]2-Channel System: Luxman L590Aii, D-05 CD/SACD ,VPI Classic 3 (Rolling Stone photo shoot table), VPI SDS, Shelter 501 MKII , Wilson Audio Duette,Shunyata Denali 6000T, Anaconda Zitron, Alpha Digital, and Black Mamba power cables, Tara Labs RSC Air 2 speaker wire, RSC Prime M1 IC's.