View Single Post
Old 03-30-2018, 06:26 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by bruno2009 View Post
Hi - thanx. Now that’s some input. I am just putting together information for the building phase... after it will come to the interior... I will have someone look at acoustical room treatment.

From what I understand a rectangular room is best and the „golden triangle“ is the ultimate... will see what that this does to the budget... just about everyone has told me to put 90% into the room and leave the stereo system as it is... as it is nowhere near it‘s capacity for the room is the limiting factor & will always make the biggest difference in sound quality... so I will stick with my system and go deep into room acoustics/planning...

Agree. Room is far more important than speakers and electronics. These are my thoughts as well. I have lower end speakers sound miraculous in an amazing room. Likewise, I have heard world class loudspeakers sound absolutely terrible because of the room.

Spend tons of time researching it. Talk to people. There are lots of soundproofing companies out there that will give you advise. Call them up.
Nordost Odin 2 cabling
Clearaudio Master Innovation with Goldfinger cartridge
Esoteric E03 phono
Esoteric D02X
Esoteric P02X
Aurender W20
HRS SXR-Signature 4V X 2 rack
Incoming: Magico Q15 subs (2)