View Single Post
Old 07-05-2016, 10:07 PM

Thanks Dan
Well, for the second time tonight, I killed the wrong window and have to start over. I violated my own rule of, every so often, copying everthing as I'm typing, just in case. Also, I thought my wireless keyboard was acting up, but a wired one didn't help. I'll post some more tomorrow or maybe tonight. I want to watch The Revenant tonight.
Here is a pic I took (I see by the clock in it - a half hour ago). Left Coast time.

You can kinda see the Klingon lamp in it & one of my Curtis McIntosh clocks & one of the "Big Mac" speakers. I could have lightened it up or just used the flash but obviously didn't.

EDIT: In case someone doesn't know, you can rt click on this and open in a new window. Then you can zoom. At least with Windows. Don't know what to do on a Orange computer...Pear??... Scratch that, I mean Apple...I guess. ...Disclaimer/ confession: I've thought about going to Apple many times.

P1040615 - Copy.JPG

__"The best argument against democracy is a five-minute conversation with the average voter" apparently not Winston Churchill
_

Last edited by JMAC; 07-06-2016 at 04:26 PM.