View Single Post
Old 03-07-2018, 12:50 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by FDPDK View Post
Serge , thank you very much for this write up...thats made very well.

Sasha 2 was better , and should be.
I have lived with Sophia II, Sophia III, Sasha and Alexia for some time as well as the other incredible home theater related speakers such as the Polaris and Mezzo and surrounds. I've auditioned most of the Wilson speakers at one time or another from the Duette's and up to and including the Alexandrias.

Of course as you go up the line those speakers bring more to the table, no doubt about it. Having said that, the Sabrina all in itself is a very enjoyable speaker that I would not hesitate to buy and spend many years listening to. It is definitely enough of a speaker to present the listener with all the great aspects that go into enjoying music and keeping the cost at more down to earth levels.

I certainly do not need Alexandrias nor would I ever buy them for even my 26x31 room as they are really meant to fill a much bigger space with incredible pressurization and the grand scale of sound they can recreate in proper acoustical spaces and I have heard those beasts in the wild! Unforgettable experience. The Sabrina's would be more than enough at substantial savings for me and I am saying that as a previous Wilson speaker owner. Speaking for myself only of course, I realize that many will prefer to reach for the higher shelves and that is absolutely understandable as well.

Last edited by PHC1; 03-07-2018 at 12:57 PM.