View Single Post
Old 07-03-2017, 12:44 PM
Retired

We,too, enjoyed our time in there (also arrived by ship - disembarked in Zeebrugge to head to Alsace for 10 days). Here is the view from our room in the Hotel Ter Brughe. A visit with Bart & family and a tour of his hometown were the highlight of our time in Belgium.

The more I drive these days the more I'm coming to the conclusion that a powerful car is a waste. Except for the exceptional circumstance (finding a nice, open road), all traffic is "leveled" by the shear number of vehicles on the road and the bizillion traffic lights. No longer sure it is worth the additional 'cost of ownership' to step up from a base Cayman to an 'S' model. That would be double the case for a 911. Just no place to use the additional power and handling. Hmmm........ maybe I'm just getting old.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg DSCN5746.jpg (92.1 KB, 170 views)
Canton Reference 9 Clearaudio SM Pro Focal Bathys JLA 10" Dominion Kuzma Stabi S w/MC & MM Magnepan 1,7i McIntosh MA8950 & MR88 Oppo 203 Roon Nucleus Rose Hifi RS150B Shunyata Gemini-4 Sony ST-A6B, TA-F6B, ST-J75 & PS-X75 Sorane SA1.2 & TA-1L Stillpoints LP1v2 WW Pt, Au & Ag