View Single Post
Old 11-18-2018, 06:34 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SCAudiophile View Post
What do you intend to hook up, power amps or front-end equipment?
Sorry for the very late reply. I was out of forum for some time.

Currently all the components of my audiosystem are hooked up to Aquarius. Power amps are on high-current outlets. I even tried to connect them to low-current outlets and the result was not bad at all. The overall sound became even more transparent and less "noisy" (background noise was reduced further). The only problem was that the size of soundstage reduced and the level of emotional engagement decreased. So I brought them back to huigh-current zone.

Quote:
Originally Posted by johndoe21ro View Post
Any info about the IsoTek Isoplug/Neoplug? I'm really interested in your opinions!
I purchased a couple of Isoplugs (EVO3). Will share my thoughts on them as soon as they get a chance to participate in my audiosystem's life.
Neoplug is an old model, it's gone out of production.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tecknik1 View Post
I recently noticed my Evo Sigma 3 distortion rate was 8.80% so I called my dealer who picked it up for service and dropped off the Genesis Mosiac and wow what a difference, just like all the above posters cleaner, bigger, better pitch and deeper base, soundstage.

Only problem is they want $7000.00 for it and Im trying to figure out how I can swing it.

I would like to try the PS 10 for comparison before deciding if anyone has compared the 2 I would be most interested in their feedback.
The main question is will your power amp(s) be happy if you provide them with regenerated power. If yes, then go for PS Audio and add Isotek Titan One infront of it (if you need).
If not, then Genesis is probably the right way to go.
Genesis provides filtered power for power amps and regenerated power for all other equipment.
I wouldn't chose Genesis as all the components of my system win when they receive simultaneously regenerated and filtered power. So I would definitely chose PS Audio and Isotek Titan One. I would hook up PS Audio to Titan. That would provide my system with extremely clean power.

Last edited by dubselect; 11-18-2018 at 06:37 AM.