View Single Post
Old 05-20-2016, 08:42 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by gaboudreaux View Post
Well I didn't have anything to compare it to, because it was new equipment in a new room. The plan was to do a rough initial set up until I could treat my room and get power conditioning, but I never got around to pulling the trigger on the latter. I'm also challenged by having a room that's borderline too small for the Amati Futuras. That said, it still sounds amazing!

Oh, and I decided today that I'm moving my entire system up to my main living area which is a much larger room, so these will finally get a chance to breath. Who knows, I may even upgrade my preamp and amp. I'm going listen to the new D'Agastino's and Alexx this weekend. Need to make sure and leave my checkbook in the car.
I just noticed you are in Houston! Please share where you plan to audition them!

I have no plans to change from the Futrua's but I have wanted to listen to these for a while.........
Sonus Faber Amati Faturas / JL Audio 13.5” Fanthom In Wall Subs / McIntosh C52 / McIntosh MCD 1100 / McIntosh MEN 220 / McIntosh MC 601’s / McIntosh MPC 1500 / McIntosh MT 5 / McIntosh MC 275’s / Luxman AS-55 Amp Selector / Silenzo (This thing is Amazing) / Gold Lion Tubes from Vintage Tube

All items in green were bought thru the AA marketplace and blue from a current AA retailer