View Single Post
Old 05-19-2016, 10:09 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by gaboudreaux View Post
Well I didn't have anything to compare it to, because it was new equipment in a new room. The plan was to do a rough initial set up until I could treat my room and get power conditioning, but I never got around to pulling the trigger on the latter. I'm also challenged by having a room that's borderline too small for the Amati Futuras. That said, it still sounds amazing!

Oh, and I decided today that I'm moving my entire system up to my main living area which is a much larger room, so these will finally get a chance to breath. Who knows, I may even upgrade my preamp and amp. I'm going listen to the new D'Agastino's and Alexx this weekend. Need to make sure and leave my checkbook in the car.
Awesome please give us your impressions! I have always wanted to listen to them......
Sonus Faber Amati Faturas / JL Audio 13.5” Fanthom In Wall Subs / McIntosh C52 / McIntosh MCD 1100 / McIntosh MEN 220 / McIntosh MC 601’s / McIntosh MPC 1500 / McIntosh MT 5 / McIntosh MC 275’s / Luxman AS-55 Amp Selector / Silenzo (This thing is Amazing) / Gold Lion Tubes from Vintage Tube

All items in green were bought thru the AA marketplace and blue from a current AA retailer