View Single Post
Old 05-19-2016, 09:42 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jfray View Post
That is awesome!! My wife does not care about my audio room either but she know that i like it....... I am glad you had the same experience with David that I have over the years. What was you impression after he did an initial setup of your Futura's?
Well I didn't have anything to compare it to, because it was new equipment in a new room. The plan was to do a rough initial set up until I could treat my room and get power conditioning, but I never got around to pulling the trigger on the latter. I'm also challenged by having a room that's borderline too small for the Amati Futuras. That said, it still sounds amazing!

Oh, and I decided today that I'm moving my entire system up to my main living area which is a much larger room, so these will finally get a chance to breath. Who knows, I may even upgrade my preamp and amp. I'm going listen to the new D'Agastino's and Alexx this weekend. Need to make sure and leave my checkbook in the car.

Aurender N10 / Ayre QX-5 Twenty / Ayre KX-R Twenty / Ayre MX-R Twenty / Wilson Sasha DAW / Isotek TITAN and EVO3 / Transparent Reference / Meze Empyrean