Thread: New speakers
View Single Post
Old 03-16-2020, 01:30 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by gadawg View Post
Thanks Charles! I am using the front port and had no idea how much of a difference that could make in my room. These have such startling clarity compared to what I’m used to that I can’t even imagine how good your XVX’s are. Congrats on your awesome setup also!

George
George, I'm so happy for you. Yes, I'm really enjoying my XVX but I think you will find the Alexx at least 95% of my XVX. It really is a fantastic speaker. It is truly a great value totally comparable to much more expensive speakers. I have now listened extensively to both. The Alexx takes a back seat to no existing speaker.

What color is your Alexx? Again super congrats! A purchase and acquisition well done. May you enjoy them for many years!

p.s. I know you will, but be sure to fill out your warranty card or have the dealer register them. For some reason I did not on my Maxx3 and Alexx. Don't know why. Just plain forgot. I did not forget with my XVX. It is registered at Wilson. I have no doubt Wilson would honor the speaker but for this kind of investment, cross the t's and dot the i's.

Last edited by Charles; 03-16-2020 at 01:46 AM.