View Single Post
Old 11-19-2011, 12:57 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by hkval View Post
Today, Monday, after about 4 hours of play at moderate + volume, the Futuras opened up so dramatically that it almost floored me. They have been steadily improving but today was exciting. I probably have about 65 hours on them now and I completely understand why Sonus Faber owners are so loyal. I have had many, many speakers and each improved a little each day for 100+ hours but this was totally unexpected and anything but subtle.
I purchased the futura's from hkval and they arrived in pristine condition....flawless!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

They sound incredible and no words can describe the clarity (even my wife said she heard things she never heard before). I will post pics tomorrow but I am speechless! Thanks Hkval it has been a wonderful experience to buy these beautiful speakers from you. I can't say it enough THANKS!
Sonus Faber Amati Faturas / JL Audio 13.5” Fanthom In Wall Subs / McIntosh C52 / McIntosh MCD 1100 / McIntosh MEN 220 / McIntosh MC 601’s / McIntosh MPC 1500 / McIntosh MT 5 / McIntosh MC 275’s / Luxman AS-55 Amp Selector / Silenzo (This thing is Amazing) / Gold Lion Tubes from Vintage Tube

All items in green were bought thru the AA marketplace and blue from a current AA retailer