View Single Post
Old 03-16-2017, 06:50 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blackstone View Post
Not to sound ungrateful or insulting, but are you actually in the industry? I was sort of under the impression you were associated officially with one of the industry trade magazines like Stereophile or the Absolute Sound, but when I think about it, I am not sure there is any reason for me to believe that is the case except that the name Art Vandelay sounds like the name of a person who could plausibly be the editor of such a publication. In fact it sounds so much like a person who could be an audiophile magazine editor that I am still not sure if I have read articles drafted by Art Vandelay in the past magazines or not.

But when I googled your name to confirm this however, it turns out Art Vandelay is the alias used by George Costanza ...
The only Sterophile Art that I'm aware of is Art Dudley, but no, I'm in no way affiliated with Stereophile or any audio magazines, and my primary connection with the industry is as a consumer, like most others here.

And as you might have guessed, for better or for worse, I watched Seinfeld quite a bit when I was young.