View Single Post
Old 10-02-2020, 03:21 PM

I agree with @metaphacts, my experience with the Sabrina X is, in sum total, a Sasha DAW with a smaller package, without the driver adjustment and the limitation of bass linearity due to a single woofer driver.

Originally I was going to buy my dealer's Sabrina demo, and while he was awaiting for the replacement I saw Wilson Audio's tweet about the upcoming X. I called my dealer, he said, come over when you have time, and with my 14 yr old audiophile and wife, we went, we listened to the Sabrina demo I had purchased but not picked up and the new Sabrina X.

We listened to demo/old first and the new X, and with the same music / room / equipment / seating, the improvement in every area was clearly evident. Even my wife, who walked out after the first couple of hours of listening to the Sabrina demo, then walked back later with the X playing and immediately said the sound improvement was not subtle. And this was with the X cold out of the box.

So, I changed my order from the demo to the X, and while the cost difference is substantial, I felt that I was no longer buying a Sabrina but a Sasha DAW at discount. I am now awaiting my first Wilson Audio speaker. I wish I have had since hearing the first Watt/Puppy in 1989!