View Single Post
Old 07-15-2018, 12:52 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Masterlu View Post
Heath... Looking Real Good!
Quote:
Originally Posted by gbaby View Post
They sure are taking over. I will never buy another manufacturer's equipment as none have the service as well as the integrity of Bryston. The service I have received makes me secure in my purchases. When I purchased my SP3 in 2012, Stan was helping me set it up on Christmas Eve about 10:00 pm. This is unheard of for any industry.
Thanks, guys! So far, with Ivan’s gracious and expeditious help, I have a BIT15, BP17 cubed, and 4B cubed. Each component is superb in form and function. I am beyond pleased. Fortunately, I have not utilized additional Bryston services, though by reputation, I feel quite comforted it is there. I have more than a sneaking feeling there will be more Bryston equipment to follow. They have so many great options, it seems largely a decision of how you would like your system personalized.