View Single Post
Old 04-05-2018, 06:39 AM

MEMO: To All Bryston Customers
SUBJECT: Bryston Mini T and Model T – Customer Feedback

April, 2018

James,

I have to tell you something that I am sure you know... everyone's ear is different. That being said, I have heard a lot of speakers in my time and many that I love are way out of my price range.

A really great guy from Audio Advisors who has since retired and always has given me the best advice turned me on to the Bryston Mini T's when they first came out.

No one had them that I could find in the East and i finally connected with Audio Video Therapy in Nashua , NH who by the way is an amazing store! Talk about personal service! Mark and John are just the best! I went down to listen to them and they sounded better than speakers that cost hundreds of dollars more.

I purchased them and have been in love in my listening ever since. Everyone who has heard them is amazed. So, I recently had a great chance to get a one year old pair of Model T' signatures from another great store in NJ. One I would highly recommend. Patrick is topnotch!

So the bottom line here is that the Bryston Model T speakers are just over the top for accuracy of sound. If you play a bad audio file, you get what you played but if you play a good one, the vocal and acoustical sound is the best I have heard.

They are phenomenal!

Back to the Mini T's, these speakers are also amazing. I am really torn as I can't hook up both unless you have some good switch that I don't know about, but the Bryston Mini T's are the most intimate speaker I have ever heard. The Model T's are the Mini's on steroids with that great bass but I would challenge anyone to find a better speaker than the Mini’s for their size!

I guess what I am saying is thanks! I love music and these Bryston speakers have added to the enjoyment in my life significantly. Thanks for all your advice.

Tom Bacon