View Single Post
Old 11-24-2017, 02:03 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by trponhunter View Post
Abe's of Maine is not an authorized dealer for sony or samsung. It is not a good idea to buy a tv online - most of the re sellers are not authorized and a lot of damage occurs on shipping tv's and you will be on your own dealing with it - they will abandon you once they get your money. Buyer beware - not a smart idea to do - don't be a sucker - just because they advertise it does not mean they are authorized. Tv's should always be purchased locally by authorized dealers.
I bought from an authorized Samsung internet retailer. I triple checked before I bought. I just happened to luck out with a combination of a sale price, a price match and a website deal where I'm a member to get cash back, hence the final ridiculously low price. When I'm ready this summer to replace my smaller upstairs tv (65 or 70 inch) I'm going to go with a mid-range Sony and buy it from Ivan