View Single Post
Old 08-07-2021, 11:10 AM
Go Dawgs

Marc, Tony or anyone else......we're getting down to crunch time here with RMAF, have any of you heard if there are any hangups or issues with the show??? I know trade shows are still hit or miss.......I was taking a look at AXPONA's site and they have a MUCH larger list of exhibitors, many we haven't seen recently at RMAF. Denver is by far the nicer venue but was wondering if it may be worth taking a look at AXPONA instead????? I'd much rather be at the Gaylord Center, but if the exhibitor list is that much better, maybe it would be worth it? What do you all think??

https://www.axpona.com/exhibitors.asp

Even Scaena Loudspeakers have a room at AXPONA.......haven't seen a pair of those sine AXPONA in Atlanta years ago......man they were impressive.

- Buck
Library: Speakers: Avalon Acoustics Isis, Subwoofers: (2) REL Acoustics 212SE Amplification: D’agostino Momentum preamplifier, D’agostino S250 stereo amplifier Digital: dCS Rossini CD/SACD transport, dCS Rossini DAC/streamer/master clock. Analog: Brinkmann Taurus table, Lyra Etna Lambda, Audio Research Ref. Phono 3

Last edited by audioguy3107; 08-07-2021 at 11:12 AM.