View Single Post
Old 05-15-2013, 04:53 PM
On Florida's Slow Coast

Quote:
Originally Posted by junker View Post
Hey Debbie!

Just curious but what 3 colors combos come through the factory that you really like? Especially if they are colors that one would not normally consider...

What colors did you pick for your own speakers, grills, and hardware?

Josh
Josh, you didn't ask me but if you have a smart phone, especially an i5, try the Wilson ap. It does a great job portraying colors you can hold up in your room for comparison. Wish I had that at the time we ordered. I have Dark Titanium with extra flake, and it's great, but I may have been able to get my wife to consider the black and a red shade that have a bit of red or green in them. I have matching grills and silver hardware.

That new ap has so much usable information I told Ms. D. Wilson that she should tell folks to "cut the crap and get the ap." She is far to nice to say that to anyone however.

Bob
Wilson Yvette speakers, Conrad-Johnson ART88 pre, TEA1bc phono, and ART27A Amplifier, Marantz digital player, Rega Planar 10 turntable / Apheta 3 cartridge,Wireworld Gold and Platinum Eclipse IC and speaker, I AQ Hurricane, Tornado power cables, Shunyata Denali 2 conditioner, dCS Bartok DAC/Streamer