View Single Post
Old 01-20-2018, 01:01 PM

I'm glad to hear that you are happy with your master innov table. I have one on order. I must agree that it is fabulous. Best looking turntable to my eyes. I've heard it. It's dead quiet. Also got the periphery ring clamp as well as the stillpoints LPI.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mulveling View Post
Congrats! I liked mine a lot too, and just upgraded to the Master after 3 years. I also noticed that the speed (once set) stays dead-on without fuss, for years even. I think a ring clamp is a must, and the Clearaudio w/ locator ring works absolutely beautifully with this table. Sound quality is superb, as you mentioned, but definitely requires a great rack/isolation.

The Universal arm also works very well with Shelter Harmony. NOT with Koetsu stones, though, sadly. But it's easy to add another arm

This is still one of the very BEST looking tables out there to my eyes; at the same time it manages to look serious, flashy, elegant, and eye-catching, without edging into gaudy aesthetics. This is a big factor for me, and is part of the reason I didn't pursue other lines for my upgrade. And I agree with you about Clearaudio being a long established company with a stable and well thought-out line. If this was some *other* company, our tables would be 5 Mk versions out of date by now!
Nordost Odin 2 cabling
Clearaudio Master Innovation with Goldfinger cartridge
Esoteric E03 phono
Esoteric D02X
Esoteric P02X
Aurender W20
HRS SXR-Signature 4V X 2 rack
Incoming: Magico Q15 subs (2)