View Single Post
Old 03-08-2018, 01:55 PM
Go Dawgs

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrG View Post
What a nice site you all have here. I admit I was attracted in part by the lack of conflict and argument in your sharing and discussions. Best vibe on the web. I live out in the western suburbs, jazz and blues are the top of my listening list but I have been known to enjoy rap, punk, edm, and even a little country. My hi fi heart leans to the high efficiency of horns, but I don't match those with flea power. I have a fabulous wife, no wife factor here, in fact every room in the house has a radio or a hi fi in it. My interests are varied, I spend more hi fi time in the winter, spring I garden, summer I sail, fall and winter I hunt. I look forward to enjoying the site, pondering your comments and gleaning a few insights.
happy to be aboard,
Greg
Welcome to AA! I have always loved visiting Chicago as well, in fact I purchased my Avalon speakers from Quintessence Audio up in Morton Grove.

- Buck
Library: Speakers: Avalon Acoustics Isis, Subwoofers: (2) REL Acoustics 212SE Amplification: D’agostino Momentum preamplifier, D’agostino S250 stereo amplifier Digital: dCS Rossini CD/SACD transport, dCS Rossini DAC/streamer/master clock. Analog: Brinkmann Taurus table, Lyra Etna Lambda, Audio Research Ref. Phono 3