View Single Post
Old 09-27-2016, 04:49 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BearCityUSA View Post
Sorry Rosco,

Definitely liking the PSE. A real improvement over my KT is apparent already. I am just not sure if it is the PSE or the IISP that is the driver of this improvement, and likely never will be. The option of hearing it before the IIPS was not offered and I did not inquire. I put my trust in Dennis on that one. He told me this is what he was installing and I just nodded my head with a glazed look of meager understanding at the time. At the moment I have no wishes or second thoughts except for the fact that I need to stop spending money on stereo gear for a while.
Much discussion has been going on here about contemplating the new IIPS upgrade to previous versions of the Inspire line. I inquired with Dennis about maybe changing over to the new circuit. At the moment I have elected not to. My reasoning is that there is such a magical cohesion between Output and Rectifier Tubes that I am afraid to give that up with my 2013 model KT amp. I am sure you each have found those combinations. For me the Pope 6v6gt with Bendix RedBank 6106 for one, I just am not ready to abandon, even as much as I trust Dennis in his circuit advancement. I have my older KT and new PSE side by side currently and likely will for a while to come and I will do some comparisons maybe change my mind.

I'm happy with what I have, so no change for me. However, I was not at the toy factory.

Good to hear that everything worked out for you.