View Single Post
Old 03-18-2017, 11:50 AM

Guys, the reason they use dealers is because Michael is one person and can't do his real job AND talk to all of us who want to talk. Many audiophiles just call to talk and get advice and that too take away from what they are trying to do to support us all.

I know many Ayre dealers who love dealing with the company as they support the dealer network fully. They want us to all purchase from the local dealer. Not a bad thing.

As for aardvark, he's just a constant negative poster against Ayre. The more I hear the venom of his posts, I wonder if he was not nice to Michael. Did he go through his dealer? The answer is NO! He loses any credibility on an Ayre board since anyone who's had a problem has had a positive interaction other than the OP and Ayre is trying like heck to fix it from the sound of it. They will do what they have to. Since the OP is in Australia so it may be harder to take care of quickly, I don't know about that. I'm sure they will make it right and get you fixed so that you can enjoy one of the best amps in the world the way you had been.

As for aardvark, just stay on your pass board and enjoy your sold out the back door as B stock amps, lol. You aren't the only one who is or was a consultant and deal/dealt with some of the largest and smallest companies in the world.