View Single Post
Old 03-17-2017, 10:41 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by aardvarkbark View Post
Dinster, I sympathize with you. I had problems with an Ayre item too. Michael's 'tude was basically "that's why we have dealers" and he referred me back to mine (who, ironically, couldn't address my issue). I'll never buy from a manufacturer with that kind of arrogance and indifference again. Ayre's slogan really ought to be 'talk to the hand'. The Ayre-fanbois on the boards just do NOT like it when you suggest problems with their fav gear or Boulder buds, especially after they dropped the kind of coin they did (how embarrassing!).

Ayre seems to excel at customer service when their gear works. It's just when it doesn't that they fall flat. And shouldn't that be the real test of customer service? Apparently, Charlie thinks not.....

The irony is that the Ayre owners are providing real data points on how Ayre has helped them with questions/issues and are transparent on product issues as well. I have not seen anyone try to rationalize poor service...and you don't seem to accept that all the rest of us have stories of great service. In fact for me personally....I am a very demanding customer and would not accept poor service

I don't know what you asked or how you asked it but I expect that if we all knew....it would be you who looked bad...not Ayre

But by all means keep bringing up your side of the story....I have come to expect it

For the OP....I hope it's resolved soon. Keep us posted