View Single Post
Old 09-02-2019, 06:22 PM
Go Dawgs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Masterlu View Post
I use JRiver/JRemote w/ SilenZio in every single music system I own with a huge variety of DAC’s. I can literally do anything I want; create endless Playlists ie; Rock, Christmas, Demo’s etc.

It is extremely Robust, as I consider myself a power user and rely heavily on my SilenZio Servers/JRiver Media Center to do all my demos. Lighting quick, works with all streaming services etc.

Sorry if it sounds like a paid advertisement; it wasn’t meant to be.
No, that's fine, unfortunately DCS products are not compatible with JRiver or any of the other 3rd party apps except for Roon. Since the Rossini has the built in streamer/endpoint, it's either their Mosaic app (which is great, it's just kind of their "version" of the Tidal/Qobuz app), Roon is the only other control app that you can use unless I'm mistaken but I don't think Roon is able to offer the kind of playlist control either from what I understand.

- Buck
Library: Speakers: Avalon Acoustics Isis, Subwoofers: (2) REL Acoustics 212SE Amplification: D’agostino Momentum preamplifier, D’agostino S250 stereo amplifier Digital: dCS Rossini CD/SACD transport, dCS Rossini DAC/streamer/master clock. Analog: Brinkmann Taurus table, Lyra Etna Lambda, Audio Research Ref. Phono 3