View Single Post
Old 12-27-2021, 07:57 PM

A few words about the sound...obviously I am coming from a completely different room, different speaker setup and power...only the Roon Nucleus+ & Esoteric player/DAC are the same. My previous system was Ayre MX-R Preamp, with MX-R amps into Wilson Sabrinas. I still have that system and hope to plug the Wilson's in beside my new speakers and do a comparison sometime.

In the meantime, I would describe the current setup sound as effortless, fairly neutral with lots of space between the instruments as well as a nice large soundstage. The drama that the subs can bring is absolutely stunning! I would say they are 80% dialed in...I will continue to try and tune them better.

In the end this system is just so much fun to listen to...I have not had a session less than 3 - 4 hours since setting it up...I just can't stop trying to find music to listen to on it.

Cheers!

Last edited by KahunaCanuck; 12-27-2021 at 08:05 PM.