View Single Post
Old 08-23-2019, 10:30 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Imapo View Post
Wendy O. Was fantastic!
I couldn't agree more. I love them! Long story (sort of) short-ish.. I bought everything from them that I saw come through my local record store (among many other punk records from that time). Who doesn't like blue mohawks and pink tutu's? I never had a TT when I was younger and occasionally got to play my records at friends houses. They lived in original sleeves in M & NM+ condition in a bunch of milk crates in my parents basement until I was into my late 20's.. I moved far out of state with the intention that I would collect my things when I got settled in.. sister had a sassy cat that marked it's territory.. dad threw out what he thought were ruined records. When he told me I was mortified.. when I told him what he had done, he was mortified.. a few years ago I randomly connected with Wes Beech and mentioned the story and he hooked me up with everything I was missing from my original collection and he signed 4 of them and threw in a guitar pick. I was so appreciative for that. Very cool guy!