View Single Post
Old 08-09-2011, 03:42 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by pitchperfect View Post
Sorry to disappoint. I had received many inquires whether or not I was doing the Cal Audio Show, and my thoughts are that...
(1) With all due respect to the promoters of this and other shows it is a large investment for little return, in my eyes.
(2) Since I have a showroom in the city, lugging all my stuff to a local hotel, and guaranteeing only mediocre sound (relatively speaking) is not my idea of a good time.
(3) True about meeting folks, though, but this brings me to #4...
(4) If anyone wants to visit me anytime, and they are in CA/SF/East Bay Area, by all means give me a call and swing by. You don't need a show to do it, as I'm always happy to shoot the breeze and spin some music. Sibelius, if you wanted to swing by and hear a few more things, c'mon down..

It's only a matter of locking in a day/time when I am @ the shop..

I will be having a get together soon, btw, so stay tuned...

Best,
-M
Hey Matt:

Thanks for responding. Just sent you a PM.

Scott
Speakers: Tonian classic 12 (PHY driver) and Hawthorn Audio Trios (Open Baffle). Analog Source: Nottingham Ana-log, Garrard 301. Tonearms: SME 312S, SME M2-12R, Nottingham Unipivot. Cartridge: Koetsu Onyx, Lyra Helikon Mono, Ortofon SPU Classic. Digital Source: Eastern Electric Dac +. Electronics: Shindo Vosne Romane Preamp, 45,2A3,300B,F2a,GM70 SET amps, Atma-sphere S30 OTL, Dynaco ST-70, Shindo Haut-Brion