View Single Post
Old 01-15-2018, 02:04 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Poppyhome View Post
My comment was based on the quote “I was about to start pouring drinks and go out in style,” Versola said “What are we going to do in this situation? We really can’t do anything but just try and make the best of it.”

I'm not being critical, I just called him ignorant as he values his $500 bottle of Whisky more than his future..............

Ron
Ron, what future would there be with a 12-13 min (best case scenario) window of time to seek shelter, if there is one around that is and assuming one can actually get there at the time of major panic. A small island and a direct hit would pretty much guarantee no future for the majority of the population. Not for those in the blast zone, not for those outside of it with heavy nuclear fallout for the next two weeks... The only chance for survival is for those deep underground with food and water to survive that period of time. Most people are realistic enough to know that those last 12 minutes are better spent reflecting on the good life you had and embracing your loved ones. Grim reality.