View Single Post
Old 11-22-2018, 09:35 AM

OK I think I found some info to resolve my own ??s

The original model, the K-01 was introduced in 2010 and evolved to the ‘X’ edition in 2014. Ever since its introduction, the series has been a hallmark of ultra-high end digital source player, winning multiple awards worldwide.

The third generation ― new ‘Xs’ edition has now further upgraded with innovative design enhancements derived from the Grandioso K1, our flagship all-in-one digital player.
The key enhancement for the K-01Xs is the completely new DAC design. The new DAC is based on the same design architecture developed for the Grandioso K1, featuring further advanced chipsets (AK4497 / x 8 DACs per channel), more powerful power supply, ES-LINK Analog current signal link capability, and higher definition USB input (DSD 22.5MHz, PCM 768kHz/32-bit). The system is also updated with modern, Organic EL display for better legibility. Highly acclaimed in-house manufactured SACD transport drive, ‘VRDS-NEO VMK-3.5-20S’, powerful x 4 power supply transformer design, ’35-bit D/A processing’ capability that is 2,048 times better resolution compared to 24-bit based D/A system, highly innovative ‘ESOTERIC HLCD’ super buffer amplifiers, high accuracy custom clock IC device, super robust aluminium chassis ― these key features remains the same.

With these revolutionary features, the new K-01Xs sets a new dimension in the high end digital audio player market.

Anything else I am missing, anyone do a review of the compared to the K-01x, I have seen the older ones Vs the non X models..

again thanks folks!