View Single Post
Old 05-30-2013, 03:00 AM

Thanks Manbient, one thing to remember in this hobby is that we will never have sound same as live performance, amplified or
un amplified. So choose what we like. Many kinds of coloration or distortions is already recorded and we playback by adding some more. Sound good at home may not necessary be realistic kind of sound. We don't want a drum set sound that real in living room all the time , for example , as real drum set are very loud and cause ears strain. I explore new stuffs and enjoyed doing so , being An engineer that is my nature, so I am not chasing perfection here or trying to get the absolute sound, I do it purely for pleasure, creating a pleasant sound and music.

A this moment frankly I don t care about how Q7 sound anymore, I just care to learn how each cables sound like . Q7 is like not in the loop Anymore. It s like testing many different cars on unlimited space flat terrain. That s how Q7 play the part here.

Now I am going removed every Transparent cables out and replaced with Anaconda Z. To see how they work as a team.

Toga