View Single Post
Old 12-21-2018, 01:04 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by enatai252 View Post
I have tried a lot of brands...Ferrari 360, Aston Martin V12 vantage, Viper, MB GT C, Maserati Gransport. I always come back to Porsche...it can be driven hard and has zero drama. I can’t speak to the 992...waiting to see what the GT3 version brings and not ready to commit to FI engines just yet. But currently enjoying the 2016 911R. And will also get the speedster when released. The noise, the high rev NA engine, the handling and feel, 6sp manual...all great. Definitely less torque than some of the cars listed above....but lighter and crazy fun. Good news is there are enough options out there across multiple brands to ensure everyone can find the one that fits them best.
I agree totally! I just got a 2018 GT3 manual 6 Spd a few months ago and love it!. It's very compliant and balanced but still raw. Pulls forever to 9000 RPM's. Had it on the track in New Orleans and was a blast.

Aurender N10 / Ayre QX-5 Twenty / Ayre KX-R Twenty / Ayre MX-R Twenty / Wilson Sasha DAW / Isotek TITAN and EVO3 / Transparent Reference / Meze Empyrean