Thread: Fuji XT-2
View Single Post
Old 02-09-2017, 03:06 PM
Life is beautiful

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1KW View Post
So here are some things I really like about the Fuji XT-2 (that are improvements over the Fuji XT-1) that I bought last week.

1) The dedicated controller on the back of the camera for the focus points
2) Higher resolution 24 mp and better low light i.e. higher usable ISO
3) Much faster focusing and focus point encounter settings
4) 4 k video
5) More programable buttons to store favorites in addition to the quick menu
6) Slightly bigger feels better in my hand
7) The battery vertical grip was bundled with the camera for only $99 which is a no brainer since it holds 2 extra batteries and gives an addition boost mode
8) Boost mode in the camera itself increase performance
9) push button lock and unlock feature on the shutter and ISO knobs
10) Up to + -5 exposure compensation when used in C mode

Here is a sample of a JPEG with the new camera taken last week in velvia mode. By the way for anyone interested who uses a Mac, there is a $10 raw converter by the guy who wrote aperture for apple that sits on top of photo for the Mac and turns it into aperture with a few extra features called raw power (the link is on fujirumors website)

Wow David! Wonderful photo!
Stereo: Hegel H590, Grimm Audio MU1, Mola Mola Tambaqui, Burmester 948 - V3 & V6 racks, Vivid Audio G2 Giyas, REL Carbon Special (pair), Silent Angel Bonn N8 Ethernet Switch & Forester F1, Wireworld Platinum Eclipse IC and SE SC, Furutech Digiflux
AV: Hegel C-53, Marantz AV8802A, Oppo BDP-203EU, Pioneer Kuro 60", Vivid Audio C1 & V1w's, Wireworld Platinum Eclipse, SE & E
Second system (veranda): Halgorythme preamp and monoblocks, Burmester 061, Avalon Avatar, Sharkwire & Wireworld cables