View Single Post
Old 04-23-2009, 05:25 PM

Default Power Plant Premier (Noise floor and dynamics)

I had read some really great stuff on the PPP, but I was very afraid. I had always stayed away from this type of stuff. I have to admit I thought it would add noise and limit the dynamics. I have now had a PPP for over a year and I find it funny that all the stuff I was afraid of , is exactly what it makes much better. It does an amazing job of lowering the noise floor. All you need to do is take a couple hours and hear your system with and without it. The noise floor is lower with it. I listen to music pretty loud and it makes a big differance. I have too much gear and a really large amp, so I don't plug my amp into it. The other day I was screwing around after reading some stuff and I unpluged all the low voltage stuff from the PPP and instead I plugged in my amp. "OH SH_T" It sounded better this way. I laughed for an hour because I have had it for a year and had not tried this. Now I am just like some others on this site and I need another one. It kind of sucks, but this is a must have product for a referance system.

Last edited by Radio Shack; 04-23-2009 at 05:28 PM.