View Single Post
Old 08-02-2019, 08:14 PM
Cool, calm scientist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Still-One View Post
Sorry Stephen. I have found the TrendNet switch with optical output to operate and sound better than many others I have rotated thru my set-up. That TrendNet with isn;t going to be replaced by anything I see on the horizon.
No worries, Jim.

Just a note that you can try the EtherREGEN switch for 30 days, and if it doesn't outperform your TrendNet switch, you can obtain a full refund, no questions asked. I've followed the development of the EtherREGEN closely for some months now, and Alex Crespi and John Swenson at Uptone have pulled out all the stops on the EtherREGEN switch, even down to the specific isolation transformers used and how they were wired. My prediction is it will (notably) outperform the AQVox and SOtM Ethernet switches, and at a lower price.

Cheers,
Stephen
Lumin P1 streamer/DAC/preamp, Constellation Inspiration integrated TT: Michell Gyro SE MkII, SME V, Koetsu Urushi Vermilion, EAR324. Harbeth 30.2s, REL R-305, Shunyata Alpha V2 ICs, Alpha V2 SPs, Sigma XC, Sigma NRv2, Omega QR-s & Alpha NRv2 PCs, segmented Altaira SG stack w/ Alpha & Omega CGCs, Everest 8000 PD. Remote Server Room: Uptone EtherREGEN, AfterDark Master Clock & LPS, Alita, Battle Angel, (Akasa NUC Roon Core), iFi DC Purifiers (for SMPS used for Alita & router), Shunyata Gemini combo power distributor & Altaira-type CG GP-NR hub, Venom & Alpha CGCs, Shunyata NRv14 power cords for digital components.

Last edited by Puma Cat; 08-02-2019 at 08:49 PM.