View Single Post
Old 01-07-2018, 07:47 PM

Default Awakening from a slumber...love it here

It has been a hard ten years but that is over now.
I just had a baby girl named Eloise.
Eloise Elizabeth (after my mom who passed in 2012)
I'm 38, left a 12 year career in finance and became a nurse 2 years ago and I love music. I love music but I don't listen to it anymore....how can this be.

I've have been questioning myself a lot lately, about what it is I want, what I want for my daughter. I decided I want to show my daughter music.
I want my daughter to see the depth that can be had in life. I know no other arena with that depth like music. For me music is a religion of sorts, it aligns me to see what is casting the greater shadow over all things. It moves me unlike anything else in this world.

I am sick of saving money for some far off date in the future. I have been very lucky in the market for years and have only reinvested my gains. That is over now. I am going to get my "retirement" stereo system now! I am sick of not spending my money on my passions and instead squandering it here and there on random non sense or I just save it all. No more.

I love it here. It is great finding a place with like minded people from all over the world. I hope to meet some local people here in Dallas. From here on out I am going to immerse myself in music. I am going to enjoy and explore this passion and share it with my new baby. I'm going to start living now.

Thanks!