Thread: My own nirvana
View Single Post
Old 03-25-2018, 10:31 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by FreddieFerric View Post
^^ Looks awesome! I like it.

Question: What adhesive did you use to attach the room treatments? I'm thinking about some additional treatments for my room, but am concerned about damaging the walls by using the wrong sticky stuff.
I did it using double sided tape ( not strong enough by itself) then added 3m spay on adhesive glue which did the trick.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 80B View Post
Essjay, looks great and those Are MX-Rs' are amazing. From an ease-of-use perspective what made you change to the lower rack, requiring to bend down a lot more to change an LP? I've been lifting a bunch of heavy stuff lately, and am not getting any older - so that was my subconscious reaction looking at the last photo!
Its a case of more is less, I was finding all the gear distracting for one and I had an earth hum issue driving me a bit potty. its dead quiet now and i can easily drop the DAC back into the chain if I wish. This new simplified setup makes it easier for me to focus on the music instead of the gear

Quote:
Originally Posted by EfeTe View Post
Congrats everything looks lovely, though I totally fell for yout TT!
thanks for the kind words, yes the TT is a real gem. It has an Ortofon 2M black as a cart and its just divine.