View Single Post
Old 07-05-2020, 10:24 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Formerly YB-2 View Post
Not at all political. I was taught and still believe that guns are not "toys" to be played with. And the folks I shoot with (100's of my fellow hunters & competitors) agree. Not a fan of guns being treated as toys. 1200 members at my club and those antics would immediately get you kicked out. Regardless of your excuse...........
I apologize if you did not mean to be political but you used a poor choice of words.

Wikipedia's definition:

The*Three Percenters, also styled*3 Percenters,*3%ers*and*III%ers,[1]*are an American*far-right*militia movement[2]*and*paramilitary*group.[3]*The group advocates*gun ownership rights*and resistance to the*U.S. federal government's involvement in local affairs.

The group's name derives from the disputed claim that only three percent of American colonists took up arms against the*Kingdom of Great Britain*during the*American Revolution.[4][5]

The*Southern Poverty Law Center*categorizes the Three Percenters as an "anti-government" group.[6]*Some Canadian experts consider the group the "most dangerous extremist group" in Canada.[4]